Patients’ rights to General Medical Services
- Be registered with a General Practitioner
- Change doctor if desired
- Be offered a health check on joining the Practice
- Receive emergency care at any time from the Practice
- Receive appropriate drugs and medicines
- Be referred for specialist or second opinion if they and the GP agrees
- Have the right to view their medical records, subject to the Acts, and to know that those working for the NHS are under legal obligation to keep the contents confidential.
Please help the doctors to help you by following these guidelines
- Please treat our staff with courtesy at all times.
- Please arrive promptly for your appointment
- Please inform us as soon as possible if you are unable to keep, or no longer need your appointment. Your slot can always be filled even at short notice.
- The Doctors respect your time and will try not to keep you waiting too long. We hope you will understand that some consultations can take longer than others. Also emergencies arise on occasion which may have to be given priority. We hope you will understand if you are inconvenienced.
- Please inform the surgery if your address or personal circumstances change.
Aggressive or Abusive Behaviour
This Practice considers abusive or aggressive behaviour, verbal or physical, to any member of staff to be unacceptable. Please remember that we are here to help you. All we ask is that our patients act reasonably and treat our staff with consideration. Serious or persistent misbehaviour may result in removal from our Practice list.
Suggestions or Complaints
We try to provide the best possible services and care to our patients and the community. However, from time to time, mistakes or misunderstandings can occur. We welcome the earliest opportunity to discuss your complaints or suggestions. Please ask to speak to the Practice Manager, Mrs Sarah Tibbetts, or Miss Nicola Marsh on 01341 422 431. If you have a problem regarding our services which you feel unable to discuss with us you may approach the local Community Health Council or the Gwynedd LHB who will offer you help and advice.
The Concerns Team
Gwynedd LL57 2PW
Tel: 01248 384194
Complaints Advocacy Service
Community Health Council
Bangor LL57 4FH
Tel: 01248 679284
Please help us to keep your records up to date by informing us of any changes to your name, address and telephone.